Servicing your vehicle involves much more than changing parts, replacing the fluids or rotating tires. A certified technician will run a complete inspection and note any preventative maintenance or repairs needed with the intention of keeping you safe and saving you money and time in the long run.
Mike Sonier, Service Manager
ASE Certified Master Technician
L1 Advanced Engine Performance Certified Technician
PA State and Emissions Licensed Technician
Married with two children
Started at Francis Automotive in 1989
For your convenience, we offer:
- Loaner cars. Ask about using one of our loaner cars while your car is being serviced.
- After hours vehicle drop off and pick up
- State of the Art Warranty program
- Customer friendly waiting room.
- 24 hour towing service
- Local drop off and pick up. Ask us about dropping you off and picking you up when your car is finished.
We accept cash, personal check and the following:
Please please call us directly @ 610.692.0913
or use our web-based appointment system below. You will receive an appointment confirmation by phone or email.